Hey!!

This blog is about myself including my childhood story, gym, loves, family, studies and etc. If you don't have any intention to know more about me, you are welcome to leave this blog immediately.

Monday, October 3, 2011

My 1st Body Combat Class

I'm Body Combat Fan and yeah! I don't know how I'm gonna continue my life without Body Combat. It sounds crazy right? LOL. I have to admit that I'm physically, psychologically and emotionally attached with Body Combat. I realized it after i joined this class for the first time in my life somewhere in early March this year. At first, I'm so reluctant to join this class because I really have no idea what Body Combat is all about. My roomate (BCH) who was once a member in STFC gym encouraged me to join not because of the excitement of it but WE HAVE TO PAY EVERY MONTH. So, why don't we try and join the class once in awhile, he said. Yeah, we joined and surprisingly, I was very blurr!!! My first Body Combat class was on Tuesday (I can't remember the date!!) and the instructor at that time was Kevin. He is very nice and good instructor. Although I hardly can follow the steps, but I manage to do it until the end. Thumbs up to me! :D. Since that day, I began to realize that Body Combat is really FOR ME. I do like martial arts but by doing Martial arts alone, it must be so boring right? Body Combat is combination of all (martial arts, music, exercise and etc). In addition, Body Combat is more to Exercise specifically for cardio fitness which is important than having a bulky muscle. NO OFFENSE to all the muscular guy there. Anyway, my journey in Body Combat continues until now. I joined all the new release launch. I tried very hard to improve my skill and I also joined the class at the different Fitness Center such as Fitness First. Anyway, no matter who and how good or bad the instructor of Body Combat is, I will always join the classes. Provided I'm not exhausted after the previous classes such as Body Step and Body Pump which are another my favorite classes. If I had a chance in the future, I would like to take the Body Combat course and improve my skill. It might be impossible for me since I'm gonna start my career soon. But, I believe of God's will. Last but not least, no matter how much I love this class, My STUDY is always my priority. Well said, I won't abandon my study just because of my passion in Body Combat. Best of luck to me and to all the Body Combat Lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment